1. See 4-H General Rules.
2. Articles may have been used before exhibiting. If item might become soiled by handling,
please cover with plastic.
3. Only items to be judged may be included in the exhibit. May not exhibit articles previously
exhibited at the fair.
4. Labels: Each item in the exhibit must have a label including name, address, county and class.
*Fabric items must have a cloth 3 X 2 1/2" label sewn to the underneath side or corner of article.
*Other exhibits must have label pasted or tied to the exhibit.
5. Posters or notebooks may include swatches, colors, stories, photographs and project records
which detail what was accomplished this year with a given indication of long term plans. A story
A) A description of room or area selected
B) Long term plans for the room.
C) This year’s improvements and your involvement in the changes.
D) Past and completed project records.
6. Purple ribbon exhibitors age 9 and older are eligible to enter one article at the State Fair.
3800 - Single Exhibit, an article made or refinished by the 4-Her for the home. Include
explanation of how it was made, cost, pictures, pattern, etc. Describe how it fits into the color
and design scheme of the room. Explanation will be considered in total score. Refinished or
repaired woodwork should be entered in this class.
3801 - Poster
3802 - Notebook.
Grand Champion and Reserve Grand Champion Home Environment
Home / Entertainment / Schedule / Events / Fair Book / Shop / Yearly Events /
BCF Assoc. Foundation / Results / Directions /Links / Contact/ Site Map
Send mail to the web administrator with questions or comments about this site.
© 2005 Barton County Fair Assoc. Designed and maintained by Chelsey Rziha , Element Artist. All rights reserved.