1. Review General Rules.
2. 4-Hers may exhibit a poster in any 4-H project, provided they are enrolled in the project. Limit
one poster per project per 4-Her.
3. On the entry tag, write the project for which the poster is being exhibited.
4. 4-H Slogan Poster classes are open to any 4-Her. Limit one entry per 4-Her.
5. Posters should not exceed 22" X 28".
6. Do not use items on the poster that will make the poster difficult to attach to the wall and/or
unable to hang for display.
7. 4-H Project Promotional Poster: Promotes one project in which the 4-Her is enrolled. 4-H
Project Educational Poster: Educates the public about a subject related to one project in which
the 4-Her is enrolled. 4-H Slogan Poster: Promotes 4-H in general. May relate to any part of 4-H
Club work and/or 4-H activities.
8. The State Fair does not have 4-H classes for most posters. Check the State Fair 4-H book.
6200 - 4-H Project Promotional Poster, Junior
6201 - 4-H Project Promotional Poster, Intermediate
6202 - 4-H Project Promotional Poster, Senior
6203 - 4-H Project Educational Poster, Junior
6204 - 4-H Project Educational Poster, Intermediate
6205 - 4-H Project Educational Poster, Senior
6206 - 4-H Slogan Poster, Junior
6207 - 4-H Slogan Poster, Intermediate
6208 - 4-H Slogan Poster, Senior
Champion and Reserve Champion Each Class from purple ribbons
Grand Champion and Reserve Grand Champion Poster
Home / Entertainment / Schedule / Events / Fair Book / Shop / Yearly Events /
BCF Assoc. Foundation / Results / Directions /Links / Contact/ Site Map
Send mail to the web administrator with questions or comments about this site.
© 2005 Barton County Fair Assoc. Designed and maintained by Chelsey Rziha , Element Artist. All rights reserved.