1. Read 4-H General Rules.
2. 4-Hers may exhibit in any project in which they are enrolled. Limit one project display per
project per 4-Her.
3. Write on the entry form which project for which the display is being exhibited.
4. Electricity will not be available.
5. Display should fit on one half of an 8 foot table. For oversize displays, make arrangements
with the superintendent.
6. Displays may show a process, finished product, before and after, something learned, etc.
Explaining the process with a written story or a notebook is encouraged.
7. Exhibitors must comply with State and Federal laws. It is illegal to possess threatened or
endangered wildlife, or the feathers, nests or eggs of non-game birds. Game birds and game
animals taken legally during an open season may be used. The use of live animals in educational
exhibits is prohibited.
8. The State Fair does not have classes for most project displays. Check the State Fair book.
6601 - Project Display, Junior
6602 - Project Display, Intermediate
6603 - Project Display, Senior
(Placing will be given only if quality merits)
Champion and Reserve Champion Project Display
Home / Entertainment / Schedule / Events / Fair Book / Shop / Yearly Events /
BCF Assoc. Foundation / Results / Directions /Links / Contact/ Site Map
Send mail to the web administrator with questions or comments about this site.
© 2005 Barton County Fair Assoc. Designed and maintained by Chelsey Rziha , Element Artist. All rights reserved.