1. Read General Rules.
2. Each exhibitor's rocket must have been constructed during the current year. Each rocket must
be able to stand freely by itself or be supported on a stand or all limited to an 8” x 8” x ¾ “thick.
Wooden or metal support rods must not extend past the tip of the rose cone. Each rocket must
have flown prior to the fair. Support rod must remain in the upright position, do not angle!
3. Plans (or a copy) may be included with the exhibit. Exhibit should be uniformly painted,
smoothly finished, have decals smoothly applied and be properly constructed according to plans.
4. Engines and igniters are not permitted with the exhibits.
5. Exhibitors will be responsible for their own rocket at the scheduled contest launch and will
agree to the rules posted at the contest. Exhibition open class launches will be limited to a
number to be posted at a later date.
6. Angles of fins must fall with a (+) or (-) 2 degrees variation.
750 A – Rocketry
750 Y – Rocketry
751 – Rocketry – Rocket built by 2 or more individuals
752 A - High Power Rocketry (E engines or Larger)
752 Y - High Power Rocketry (E engines or Larger) 15 to 18 yrs
Open Class Rocketry Launch –Sunday at 11:30
The participant will follow National Association of Rocketry safety codes. Participants must
have a rocket displayed in an open class (See Display Rules). Participant may use any rocket
they choose but must follow all rules posted. Note: Launch pads will be available but, Participant
must provide their own launching material. (Examples: wadding, igniters, etc).
Home / Entertainment / Schedule / Events / Fair Book / Shop / Yearly Events /
BCF Assoc. Foundation / Results / Directions /Links / Contact/ Site Map
Send mail to the web administrator with questions or comments about this site.
© 2005 Barton County Fair Assoc. Designed and maintained by Chelsey Rziha , Element Artist. All rights reserved.